- The argument is that theirs a little boy around 10 months old, who is standing up and staring at the camera with a mean look and has tattoos all over his body. At the very bottom of the picture, on the right side theirs a binky by Playtex that says “for difficult little people.”
- The targeted audience for this ad are for parents of kids who cry a lot. As the ad says for difficult people.
- The purpose of this as, is to get parents to buy the binky for their children. Maybe even get them to keep quiet when crying.
- This creator of this ad used a baby with tattoos, basically saying people who have tattoos are rebels and difficult people. The baby also had a mean look in the face, he was definitely not happy at all. The baby was also leaning forward like, his body language to me said, come close and I will beat you up.
- If anything I actually think its funny. I think the creator might have got some laughs out of people from creating this ad. I don’t see myself as a parent buying this item for my difficult child. But some parents might of just because it funny.